- Fever (40 C);
- WBC : 16,000/cmm;
- Blood pressure : 90/65 mmHg;
- A scarlantiform rash on her trunk , palms and soles;
- Extreme fatigue;
- Vomiting and diarrhea.
1. The patient described here most likely has : (hint: caused by a super antigen)
2. Culture of the menstrual fluid in this case would most likely reveal a predominance of :
3. The most characteristic finding in the history that can be elicited is :
Answer and discuss.
Correct answeres submitted by :
1. Dr. M.V.Ramanamma, Principal, Siddartha Medical College
2. Dr. Haritha, PG, Osmania Medical College
3. Dr. P.Chandrakala, PG, SV Medical College
4. Dr. Sarita
5. Dr. K.Saileela
6. Dr. B.Divya
Waiting for more responses .....