IAMM AP CHAPTER is previlaged to invite you all to the historical city of Guntur for the hot and spicy academic feast to be served at XIV IAMM AP Conference "XIV APCON 2011" with the theme, "Animalcules to Molecules".
Dates of the Conference : 7th , 8th and 9th January, 2011
- 7th : Preconfernce CME on : "Automation in Microbiology"
- 8th and 9th : Conference
- *PG Symposium : 8th
- *PG Quiz : 9th
PLEASE SEE THE BROCHURE FOR DETAILS OF REGISTRATION
For registration :
DDs should be drawn in favour of : iammXIVapcon2011 , payable at Guntur
Registration : For further details : Please contact : Dr.P.Venkataramana, Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, Guntur Medical College, Guntur for further clarifications if necessary. Ph. 9885170050
PRIZES AT THE CONFERENCE :
- Dr. Rajyalakshmi Oration Award : Sponsored by Dr. Rajyalakshmi, for the Guest Lecture (invited)
- Dr. C.S.Bhaskaran Award : Sponsored by Dr. C.S.Bhaskaran
- Smt B.S.Laxmi Memorial Prize for Postgraduates : Sponsored by Dr. K.R.L.Suryakirani, Professor of Microbiology, Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
- Sri B.Krishna Rao Memorial Prize for Junior faculty : Sponsored by Dr. K.R.L.Suryakirani, Professor of Microbiology, Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
- The Rangaraya Medical College Senior Faculty Award : sponsored by the Department of Microbiology, Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada
- Dr. Satyanarayana Memorial Prize for Postgraduate Quiz : Sponsored by Dr. M.Rajarajeswari, Professor, Guntur Medical College on the name of her husband, Late Dr. M.Satyanarayana.
- Gold Medal for Postgraduate student who secured highest marks in the University Post graduate examination : Sponsored by Dr. M.V.Ramanamma, Principal, Siddartha Medical College, Vijayawada
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRIZES :
Annual Membership : Rs. 250-00
Postgraduate Membership (for 3 years) : Rs. 500-00
Life Membership : Rs. 1000-00
If you need any help or clarifications regarding memberships, please contact : the Treasurer, Dr. K.Prasanthi, Assistant Professor of Microbiology, Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad (Ph. 9490119539).
Or You may post your questions to our email : firstname.lastname@example.org . They will be appropriately answered.
Existing members can check their details in the Directory (click here).
If you think your details need to be corrected, please mail the details quoting your membership number to our email : email@example.com